The County News Online encourages readers to be part of a public discussion by submitting comments about published news stories or opinion pieces.
Comments do not reflect the County News’ opinions; they are the personal view of our readers.
By submitting your comment, you agree that the County News Online is not liable for your comment.
In an effort to keep the comment section as user-friendly as possible, keep in mind your comments are for the benefit of the readers at large. If you disagree with a post, state your own views about the topic at hand rather than attacking the author of the post.
Commenters are asked to comply with the following rules:
- Stick to the topic at hand
- Refrain from personal attacks and avoid making statements of fact you can’t back up in a court of law
- Be courteous. Avoid rude, foul or defamatory language
- Don’t post threats and/or profanity
- Do not impersonate others
- Avoid any comment that demeans others on the basis of race, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, gender or any other categorization
- Do follow the golden rule for online comments: don’t write anything you would’t say in a person’s face
Comments that violate the above rules will be promptly deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from commenting.